We Provide Professional & Thorough Chimney Cleaning For Putnam County, NY
Every chimney needs to be cleaned at least once a year, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA). At Alpine Chimney Sweeps, we couldn’t agree more. A chimney cleaning is the best way to ensure your system is free of dangers and functioning properly. Our professionals have the knowledge and skills to clear all creosote and soot and leave you with a safe and efficient chimney. Call our professionals today for a chimney sweeping.
A sweeping from our skilled and qualified sweeps that will surely wow you
A chimney accumulates creosote and soot with each fire, and this can cause blockages and fires. However, our skillful sweeps are here to help. For our sweeping, you can expect our sweeps to do the following:
- Check the interior and exterior of your chimney for signs of damage
- Inspect the liner carefully to ensure it’s working
- Sweep the chimney with specialized brushes to clear out all creosote and soot
- Sweep the firebox of all ashes
- Remove grate and clean it thoroughly
- Scrub the smoke chamber, damper, and smoke shelf using hand tools
- Check to ensure no fire hazards are present
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
Rob and Joe Jr. were the technicians who came to clean my chimney. They noticed my chase cover was rusted and needed to be changed. They used high quality materials and were very professional. Will definitely use them for my yearly cleanings.
Joe came and cleaned our chimney, as well as put in a stainless steel liner. He was so quick and courteous. I will definitely use Alpine again. Thank you!