Let Alpine Chimney Sweeps Keep Your Dryer Vents Clean & Clear
You didn’t think we only cared for your chimneys did you? Our goal is to keep you and your family safer, which is why we also offer dryer vent cleaning services in White Plains, New Rochelle, Long Island, and all throughout the area.
These services can go a long way towards preventing house fires, boosting efficiency, and keeping your clothes dryer in great working order, which is why we urge you to have your dryer vents cleaned and inspected annually. When was the last time you had your dryer vents professionally inspected and cleaned?
Here are a few reasons to schedule your cleaning today:
- Dirty/neglected dryer vents are the #1 cause of dryer-related fires in the U.S.
- Dryer vent fires result in hundreds of injuries, a handful of deaths, and $35 million in property loss every year
- A clogged dryer vent can make the clothes dryer work harder and run hotter and longer, which means an overworked dryer and higher utilities
What To Expect
During a dryer vent cleaning, our team will use specialized rods and brushes to loosen lint and debris, and powerful HEPA-filtered vacuums to collect it all. In other words, you can expect thorough work, without worrying about lint messes in your home or on your property.
Is It Time To Have Your Dryer Vents Cleaned?
While we recommend annual cleanings, you’ll also want to keep an eye out for the signs of a clogged dryer vent:
- lint around the dryer
- a clothes dryer that’s hot to the touch
- strange burning smells when your dryer is in use
- longer dry times (and multiple cycles needed)
- a lack of air coming from the exhaust cap where your dryer vent exits the home (when the dryer is in use)
If you notice any of these things, it’s time to schedule a cleaning with Alpine Chimney Sweeps. Give us a call or fill out our online appointment request form to get started, and enjoy energy savings, longer dryer life span, money and time savings, and a safer home.