20 Years Of Experience Repairing The Chimneys & Fireplace Of White Plains & Long Island
Keeping your chimney and fireplace in great shape, year after year, requires a little work — but Alpine Chimney Sweeps can make it easy and stress-free for you and your family.
We’ve been servicing and repairing chimneys and fireplaces throughout Yonkers and Suffolk, Westchester, Putnam, and Nassau Counties for nearly 20 years, and we have the tools, experience, and dedication to provide excellent results. Whether you need minor masonry repairs made or you’re ready to give your fireplace a whole new look, Alpine Chimney Sweeps has your back.
What can we do for you?
- Smoke Chamber Repair —Is smoke just part of your fireside experience? It doesn’t have to be. You may simply need to have your smoke chamber repaired, reshaped, or parged smooth, so it can more effectively usher smoke up into the flue. When was the last time you had your smoke chamber professionally inspected? We can check for damage, design flaws, and other issues that could be negatively affecting your safety and your fireplace’s efficiency. If we find anything, you can count on us to make the necessary repairs quickly and professionally.
- Chimney Relining & Boiler/Furnace Smoke Pipe Replacement — Is your chimney liner cracked or crumbling? We can help. We reline chimneys with stainless steel liners, which are actually code in New York. These liners carry a lifetime warranty and are available in a variety of sizes, so no matter the size of your chimney, we have a stainless steel liner that’s a perfect fit. By installing a new stainless steel liner, we can restore the safety of your chimney, increase its efficiency, and help you get more enjoyment from your system. Is your furnace or boiler vented through damaged, old smoke pipe? We also replace old smoke pipe with new stainless steel smoke pipe, which can protect you and your family against the threat of fire and other dangers associated with old smoke pipe.
- Chimney & Fireplace Refacing — Considering updating the look of your fireplace or chimney? Let Alpine take care of it for you. We specialize in chimney and fireplace refacing. Whether you like the look of brick, stucco, cultured stone, tile, marble, or some other material, we’ll do the job right and deliver beautiful, long-lasting results.
- Tuckpointing/Cement & Masonry Work —From hairline cracks to large gaps, cracks, and holes, masonry damage can be unattractive, yes, but it can also weaken your chimney and allow water in. If you’ve noticed damage to your chimney system, call on Alpine Chimney Sweeps — our masons will make the repairs quickly and professionally, leaving you with a stronger, more attractive chimney system.
- Prefabricated Fireplace Installation & Repair —Have a prefab chimney and fireplace? Considering adding one to your home? From installation to repairs and replacement parts, our team has the experience and knowledge to take care of your prefabricated chimney system from top to bottom. We even install faux brick chases, which can house and protect your prefab chimney, while giving your home that real brick look you love.
- Top-Sealing Dampers — If you’re tired of wasting money heating and cooling your home only to lose that air up the chimney, we have good news for you. Top-sealing dampers can eradicate that problem, while eliminating down drafts and providing greater protection against water, animals, and birds. Even new bottom dampers can’t do that!
Whatever repairs you need, call on Alpine Chimney Sweeps and we’ll take care of it. Request your FREE estimate online right here!
If you’re having problems with water in or around your fireplace, you may need the services of our chimney leaks and waterproofing experts. Our chimney and fireplace services include these skills and more.