Protect Your Home & Increase Efficiency with a Dryer Vent Cleaning
Why you should do it and what is involved.
Here are a few reasons to schedule your cleaning today:
- Dirty/neglected dryer vents are the #1 cause of dryer-related fires in the U.S.
- Dryer vent fires result in hundreds of injuries, a handful of deaths, and $35 million in property loss every year
- A clogged dryer vent can make the clothes dryer work harder and run hotter and longer, which means an overworked dryer and higher utilities
What to Expect
During a dryer vent cleaning, our team will use specialized rods and brushes to loosen lint and debris, and powerful HEPA-filtered vacuums to collect it all. In other words, you can expect thorough work, without worrying about lint messes in your home or on your property.
Signs of a clogged dryer vent:
- lint around the dryer
- a clothes dryer that’s hot to the touch
- strange burning smells when your dryer is in use
- longer dry times (and multiple cycles needed)
- a lack of air coming from the exhaust cap where your dryer vent exits the home (when the dryer is in use)